1/26/10

ODE to my hot water

So!  I can not seem to convince the world that drinking hot water is good for you.  It can also be very comforting.  That's okay...go your way...I'll go mine...but I'm takin' my hot water with me!  And I'll speak my ode as I walk on...

NOOOOOOOOOOO Love for the Hot Water

Ohhhhhhhhh hot water...you make me smile
though most would say you are not in style

When things get tight and it hurts to sit
you loosen things up, and help me.. um... okay, next!

When my sinuses get clogged, you loosen the phlegm
and out shoots a big snot, the size of a gem

When my chest is congested and I can't breathe
I add you to gin and you aim to please

sro nowh i dlink you with gin 'n honnney
and get so dlunk my fliends think uhlm f-hunny

and now I sleep happily.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?